Welcome to I.S.281 and a new school year. My name is Chris DiMatteo and I am the Parent Coordinator at Cavallaro. I am looking forward to meeting you and becoming actively involved in helping to serve your specific needs as a parent, ultimately maximizing the success of your child's educational process.
My role as Parent Coordinator is to keep you informed, assist with any questions and/or concerns that you may have and to acquaint you with the policies and procedures of the NYC Board of Education. There will be many activities and school events throughout the school year, such as parent workshops and PTA meetings. I will be sure to keep you informed in a timely manner so that you may become actively involved in our school community. We are equal partners throughout your child's educational journey and as such, I welcome any comments or suggestions that you may have to strengthen our commitment to children.
If you have any questions, concerns, or need assistance of any kind, please feel free to contact me at (718)996-6706 ext 1374. If I am not available at my desk, I will return your call as soon as possible. If you need any information regarding transportation or metro-cards, please feel free to contact me via any method listed below.
Wishing you much success in the new school year!
View your child's homework assignments, test grades,
upcoming projects, attendance records and anecdotal reports!
718-996-6706 ext.1374 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Click to View: A Parent's Guide to Special Education Services for School-Age Children
Please Click to View: NYC Cultural Activities
To register into PupilPath.com
Dear Parents or Guardians:
We are pleased to announce that our school is using the "PupilPath.com" website to bring you immediate information regarding your child's education. PupilPath.com allows you to view the following:
- Your child's assignments and projects along with due
- Your child's performance in each class including homework, classwork, tests and
- Progress reports from teachers throughout the school
- Handouts and assignments when your child is absent from
- Your child's transcripts and graduation eligibility
- School announcements, new calendar listings and upcoming
- And, in some classrooms, your child's
We hope that by enabling you to see this information on a daily basis we will be able to work together to ensure that our children remain on track in every class. As we work together we will ensure that our students get the most out of their education.
To register into PupilPath.com, go to https://pupilpath.skedula.com/ and click "Parents Register" if you are a parent or "Student Register" if you are a student. Then complete the following:
- Your email address (Parents, Students)
- Your prefix (Mr., Ms., Mrs., or Dr.) (Parents only)
- Your first name (Parents only)
- Your last name (Parents only)
- Your child's school (Parents, Students)
- Your child's OSIS # (9 digit # which appears below) (Parents, Students)
- Your child's date of birth (Parents, Students)
- The registration code (appears below) (Parents, Students)
After clicking "Register," you will receive an email with an activation link that will allow you to set your password. You can also download PupilPath.com to your iPhone/iPad devices via the iTunes App Store. Download the app to register your child and get notifications on your child's progress.
If you have any difficulty signing into PupilPath.com, please contact your Parent Coordinator. Student Name:
Parent Registration Code (for your account):
Student Registration Code (for your child's account):