REGISTRATION NOW OPEN FOR AFTER-SCHOOL AT IS 281
- Search for your child's school/program
- Select the program from the map/list
- Click "Add to List"
- You will be asked to Sign In or Create a NYC Account to proceed
- After signing up/signing in, click on your Dashboard and complete the application for your child.
- Click submit! Your application will be sent to the NIA Program Director.
NIA Community Services Network, Inc., founded in 1981, is a not-for-profit community service organization dedicated to addressing issues that impact youth, families, and seniors. NIA’s mission, "Building strong children, strong families and strong communities," is evidenced each day through programming that directly supports and enriches the lives of children and families we serve at more than 30 sites located across many of New York City's most diverse and underserved neighborhoods.
A primary focus of NIA’s work centers around expanded day and after-school partnerships that serve several thousand students daily. Our programs encourage exploration and learning through the arts and sciences, teaching new skills, physical education, and fostering positive youth development and healthy lifestyle choices. We are working today to help develop our leaders of tomorrow!
“We offer a safe, encouraging, and stimulating environment where youth can receive academic support, explore new things, and cultivate character and a positive self image.”